Sunday 1 May 2011

Achievement Unlocked: 25 posts


It has been an interesting few months since I started my blog way back in 2010. And I have learnt some things. Like the existance of a beard liberation front, just how much very old lime marmalade I have in the fridge, and that I still haven't changed broadband provider.

There were some recurring themes in my posts. Below I have indicated how many times the following themes appear in my first 25 posts. I am quite surprised, I thought I would have more to say about climate change, and less to say about food.

  • Food 12
  • Women 6
  • Assorted Rants 5
  • Music 4
  • How rubbish my life is 3
  • Environmentalism 3
  • Facial hair 2

In other news, I have been enjoying Campus. And today I put up a shelf and washed the car. I don't want you to think that I care in any way about the appearance of my car. Instead, I felt that there was too much crud on the windscreen that was resistant to windscreen wipers and screenwash. So, in the interest of safety I figured I better clean it off sooner or later. When I had sponge and bucket in hand, I got a little bit carried away, and now the car can almost be described as clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment