Sunday 30 January 2011

Michel Roux Jnr

I was pleased to hear on the radio this morning that Michel Roux Jnr. has won "Beard of the Winter". Congratulations Michel! The Beard Liberation Front picks a winner each season, so Michel is now on a very short list to win "Beard of the year".

I am a bit of a fan of the celebrity chef and read his book last year. I got to thinking what I would ask if I ever got the oppertunity to interview him. Naturally my questions are mostly food themed.
  • Have you ever used a carrot to discpline a commis chef because you were dissatisfied with his Julienne?
  • Which is better, Macdonalds or Burger King?
  • What is your favourite pizza topping?
  • Can you suggest something for me to do with my lardon?
  • Will robots ever be our masters?
  • What is your worst cooking related injury?
  • Will you make my dinner?
Found this video today. Is worth a look...


No comments:

Post a Comment