Sunday 9 January 2011

Toad in the hole

It's been a while since my last blog. Not for lack of something to say, but more due to lack of effort. I want to make my arguments convincing and accurate, which means I need to put some time and research into them. Which in turn means when I get a spare 30 minutes in the evening I just can't be arsed to write on my blog. Besides, I could play Starcraft for 30 minutes instead.

So instead of using my power as a writer to fix the world by influencing my audience, I will tell you what I have been up to: not a lot.

We have some impressive carrots in at the moment. And I used my unending power as a Yorkshireman to make yet another successful toad in the hole.
A carrot

Toad in the hole

Also, I was again shocked by Apple expecting me to read 56 pages of terms and conditions. Especially when the summary of the change didn't have anything to do with the products I was using.

No comments:

Post a Comment