Friday 3 December 2010

My very first blog

Oooh, how exciting. I get to write my very first blog thingy.

As suggested by my friends colleagues, I created a blog. I get to tell the world what I had for my tea and everything. Awesometastic. It won't be very interesting I guess, but those who know what is going on, and have that magical "background knowledge" could garner extra meaning from the posts. Just try reading the posts in the style of your favourite TV character - I suggest Smiler from "Last of the Summer Wine".



Anyhoo, ranto primo...

1. Google says you can get started on your new blog in 5 minutes. But then give you reams and reams of terms and conditions to read. (But nowhere near as much as Apples 19 pages - which is the worst I have seen). I wonder how many words per minute you would have to read to digest all those T&Cs in 5 minutes? I very much doubt Smiler could read them aloud in that time.

2. This blog post editor thingy has a built in spellcheck. That seems most useful. Is it wrong to expect that a spellchecker on a blog site would know the word "blog"?

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment