Tuesday 27 December 2011

Poll: The Results

I have been planning to review the results of the polls on my blog for some time, and it seems I have finally gotten around to it. Needlesstosay the turnout has been rather poor. Which is surprising, because 100% of respondents said they vote in polls. Extrapolating that result shows that everybody votes in polls. I guess just not on my blog. Here are the highlights of what we have learnt:

  • Judas Iscariot is the people's favourite disciple, however he only got 50% of the vote and doesn't have an overall majority. He needs to form a coalition with any of Simon Peter, James or Bartholomew.
  • Amy Pond is the best
  • Ainsley Harriot is the sexiest TV chef.
  • Robots are our masters
  • All sorts of people like cryptic crosswords.
  • Absence makes the heart grow fonder
AH was delighted to hear he was voted sexiest chef on TV.

There will now be a change of tack with regards to the polls. I think instead of trying to garner people's opinions on topics I shall ask simple questions with factual answers. You have no reason not to vote now.

1 comment:

  1. I'd like to congratulate Ainsley, although I fear he'd have had no votes if I hadn't voted twice.

    ReplyDelete