Thursday 18 August 2011

Pizza

Just finished three days off work, which gave me some time to chill and relax at home. You can believe that at your peril. I did, however, get to go to Pizza Hut. Everybody loves their all you can eat buffet lunch. However, it was a little disappointing this time. The salad bar was missing one key ingredient - lettuce. They tried to make up for this with two types of chillies. Not only that, but they have removed my favourite ingredient, beetroot, from their salad bar. I haven't seen it there for years, I guess it is gone for good.

After my trip to the salad bar I tucked into the pizzas and pastas. I like their white and green pasta; I think their philosophy is, "if it's green and a vegetable, then put it in". Cos it has spinach, broccoli and peas. Lovely. 


I have to admit I was a little disappointed with the size of this slice of pizza.
And just one more thing, while I am in full on rage mode: no toilet seat!

I'm such a fool sometimes. On Monday I cleaned the car for only the forth time in two years of ownership. This turned out to be a mistake, cos on Tuesday I parked it next to the grass while the guy was driving his lawnmower all over it. Consequently it is now covered in bits of grass. Then on Wednesday I took it to a farm with all the mud and fun that entails. I figure things may have worked out better if I had done them in a different order.

A lovely hill I saw the other day.
In the interest of balance, I should point out that I like Pizza Hut and will definitely go back there. Remember, other disappointing pizza themed eateries are available.

No comments:

Post a Comment