Thursday 23 June 2011

The Life and Times of Paul Daniels

I have just made a shocking discovery. Paul Daniels' blog only has 12 followers - and I am one of them. I have seven followers, that's over half of his.

I am deeply shocked by this discovery - perhaps Google have just got confused and the numbers are rubbish. Or perhaps followers and readers are different things. Like perhaps people read his blog but don't publicly follow him, cos they are ashamed and worried their friends might find out. Surely one of the most popular magicians of recent times will have literally tens of people interested in what he has to say. I know I am.

Like you can learn about how he is preparing for his tour. You get to hear about his boat "The Lovely Debbie McGee" and his wife of the same name. I like it, but not a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment